- What's New
- product registration
- Distributors and resellers
- About Us
- Fixed Point
- Fuzzy Logic
- FAE/Client Login
- more information
installation | support
- Code Development Systems use standard Windows install packages.
- Installation makes minimal changes to the Windows Registry.
- CDS install an entry under Start|Programs|Byte Craft. This entry starts the BCLIDE. To run the compiler separately, open the installation folder (by default
C:\Program Files\Byte Craft\CDS
- At any time, you can retrieve your CDS' serial number by opening a project in BCLIDE and choosing Help|About, or starting the CDS compiler executable directly.
- To uninstall a CDS, see the Add/Remove Programs control panel.
Some other suggestions:
- In Windows XP, try right-clicking on the
setup.exe(or the self-extracting executable) and choosing Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows NT.
- For errors suggesting 16-bit MSDOS subsystem problems, see 16 bit errors